Professional Mopping Advice
Professional Mopping Advice.
- Make Sure Your Mopping Area Is Clear. Remove of all obstacles and furniture in your way before you start the mopping process.
- Sweep Floors Before You Start Mopping. Get rid of those large chunks of dirt and dust by sweeping your floor first. Let your mop do the finishing touches.
- Use The Correct Amount Of Soap. Make sure your soap to water mix is perfect. To much soap can make the surface sticky.
- Keep Your Mop Bucket Clean. Replace the dirty water in your mop bucket frequently. There is no point in mopping floors with dirty water.
- Know Where To Start. Never start mopping in the middle of a room. Work your way from side to side.